If you want to get rid of your Dell printer offline problem quickly, you can follow the simple troubleshooting process. Follow these steps.
· In your computer's Control Panel, search for "Device Manager".
· Navigate to the USB controller area and press the plus icon.
· On each "USB Root Hub", right-click and select "Properties".
· Select the 'Power Management' tab.
· You need to uncheck the option "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save battery".
· Restart your device.
· Go to "Network Adapter".
· Right click on "Wireless Adapter", followed by "Properties", then click "Power Management".
· uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power".