- Eat more plant foods – vegetables, fruits, legumes and wholegrain cereal products – the more colourful the better!
- Eat less animal foods – cut down on cheese, avoid cream, reduce your meat intake and drop the processed meat
- Eat smaller but more regular meals – for most people this means less of the energy dense stuff for dinner
- Drink more water – careful with “empty” calories in fruit juice, cordial, soft drink and alcoholic beverages
- Don’t have temptations in the house – if it’s not around you can’t have it!
Remember: Nothing tastes as good as being healthy feels
[button icon=”icon-ok” onclick= “https://activeonegroup.com/contact-us/”]Get Started Today[/button]