Our aim is to provide you with the knowledge and on-going support you need to improve your health, well-being and ultimately, your QUALITY OF LIFE!
Home Exercise Programs
Exercise is Medicine
Read more below to find out the true power of exercise to enhance your health
- Hypertension fact sheet
- Kidney disease fact sheet
- Lifescripts physical activity questionnaire
- Low Back Pain fact sheet
- Metabolic syndrome fact sheet
- Osteoporosis fact sheet
- Physical activity recommendations 5-17 years
- Physical activity recommendations 18-64 years
- Physical activity recommendations 65 years and over
- Starting on exercise program
- The Cost Of Physical Inactivity 2008
- Type 1 Diabetes fact sheet
- Type 2 Diabetes fact sheet
- World Health Organisation 10 facts on physical activity
Our Group Exercise Programs
People with type 2 diabetes get their first 8 sessions FREE (after Medicare rebate) when referred by a GP.
- An initial assessment will be conducted to establish program suitability (Medicare rebates apply).
- Our exercise classes are facilitated by Accredited Exercise Physiologists.
- Our exercise classes are suitable for people of any fitness level (and age!).
- We specialise in adapting all of our exercises to accommodate individual needs, including knee, hip, shoulder and neck pain.
- Check with your private health fund to see if Exercise Physiology services are covered.
- Discount rates apply to FULL aged or disability pensioners.